Mr. Ameen Vellani is an Advocate of the High Courts of Pakistan and has over 20 years’ experience in commercial matters including banking and finance, project finance, reconstructions, infrastructure projects.
Ameen advises leading local and international banks, and project companies, with particular focus on commercial lending for projects in the infrastructure and energy sectors. He has advised consortiums of foreign and local lenders in relation to financing in Rousch Power Limited, The Hub Power Company Limited, Liberty Power Tech Limited, Southern Electric Power Company Limited, Asia Petroleum Limited, Haleeb Foods Limited, Karachi Electric Supply Company Limited, Engro Fertilizers Limited and other leading international institutional clients such as Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited, China Development Bank Corporation, Bank of China, China Construction Bank Corporation, Shandong Ruyi Science & Technology Group Co., and China Development Bank.
• Karachi Bar Association
• Sindh Bar Council
• High Court Bar Association
• Karachi Tax Bar Association
• Member of the Pakistan Industrial and Intellectual Property Association (PIPRA)
• Member of the International Trademarks Association (INTA)
• Member of Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
• Association of the European Trade Mark Owners (MARQUES)