The Firm advises various multinational and local companies on Environmental Protection Agency obligations and assists in Environmental Protection Agency applications and renewals from time to time. The Firm has also prepared extensive registers of legal and contractual Health, Safety and Environment obligations for various companies including multinational companies and has represented clients in the filing of Environmental Impact Assessments before the Environment Protection Agencies. The Firm’s litigation team is representing numerous individuals and companies in litigation against property owners who are involved in illegal construction.
Some of the clients and matters we are involved in include:
- Abdul Razzak Associates
- RNBT (Private) Limited
- Sindh Environmental Protection Agency
- Prepared an extensive register of legal and contractual Health, Safety and Environment obligations for a multinational E&P Operator.
- Represented an individual in litigation in the Honourable High Court of Sindh against the Federation of Pakistan and others concerning illegal construction disrupting the build-up environment of the area.
- Represented residents in a nuisance action in the Honourable High Court of Sindh against a school and others concerning illegal use of a property.
- Represented residents in litigation in the Honourable High Court of Sindh against illegally conversion of property use.